How do you choose a newsletter service?
What features do you want? Which ones do you use? How much do you want to pay?
Join me on Sunday, December 16 at 1pm CST for an online event where I’ll talk about how you can choose a newsletter service that will provide you what you need and not break the bank. You have different needs if you’re just starting out vs. if you have been publishing for a while. Your number of subscribers may determine your needs as well. How can you tell?
We’ll cover all those questions and more.
And if you can’t make it, don’t worry, I’ll have a replay available so you can watch, or listen, at your convenience.
Look, I know it’s tough. You’re just starting out or maybe you’ve been writing and publishing for a while and doing okay, but everyone keeps telling you what you “should” be doing. And a newsletter is one of those things. You’re looking for answers and everyone says something different. I can cut through the chatter and provide clarity and focus. How? Because I’ve been writing and publishing since 2002, so I’ve seen trends, platforms, even entire companies and distributors come and go. I know what’s lasted and what works.
During our time together you’ll learn:
- Basic newsletter features and how in this respect they’re all the same.
- Why you really do need an address and how to get one that won’t reveal your personal information on the cheap.
- Why as a new author you have different needs than an established author
- Why you shouldn’t be paying for features you’re not using
- The power of an autoresponder and why that’s vital to your newsletter success.
- Finally, I’ll include some tips on how to get content for your newsletter without sounding like a broken record or treating your readers like an ATM.
We’ll cover a lot more information over the course of about 45 minutes. When this event is over you’ll feel more confident about your newsletter and have actionable steps so you can move forward without doubt, fear, or worry!
In the end, my goal is to help you have more time to write your books, so everything in this event is designed with that goal in mind.
What do you receive when you register?
- Access to the webinar and the replay for 30 days
- A copy of the presentation and the transcription sent so you can review it at any time
- Peace of mind knowing you don’t have to chase every shiny object that’s out there for authors
- An opportunity to get your questions answered LIVE on the webinar
- My 100% guarantee that we’ll unscramble this topic for you so you have a clear direction and know what your next steps will be.
Event begins in...