What do you receive?
Your files will be formatted into a formatted eBook suitable for Kindle, Nook, or other eReaders. You will receive a .mobi,and .epub file optimized for file size and readability. Our “Format Plus” service will also provide a PDF galley of the book’s interior file to be uploaded to your print vendor such as CreateSpace or Lightning Source.
I promise to…
- Provide your final, formatted file within the maximum turnaround time quoted or less.
- Provide you with a file suitable to upload to your choice of eBook vendors.
- I will not edit the files. If I see something I will either correct it (such as a misspelling) or let you know so that you may make the final decision on corrections. I do review the manuscript to ensure the formatting is consistent, but it is your responsibility to provide me with your final file for publication.
- If you purchase the “Just The Format” service, but the manuscript turns out to need more work to get it ready to format, I will advise you and give you the option to upgrade to “Format Plus”.
- “Format Plus” purchases ONLY the first hour of work. The vast majority of books I format can be done in this time-frame, but there are times, often due to an exceptionally long book or one with a large number of chapters, that may take longer. If it will take longer, I will contact you and advise.
What if you need revisions? If I have previously formatted your book, you will receive a discounted rate for updating it. Revisions for “Just the Format” services are $10. Revisions for “Format Plus” depend on needed changes.
Any questions? Please contact me at the email address at the top of the page.