About the Show
in today’s show, I chat with author Monica Leonelle about weaving symbols and themes into your story. This isn’t the dry stuff you learned in English class. This is about adding meaning and layers to your work to keep readers coming back for more!
About the Author
Monica Leonelle has written over half a million words of fiction spread across several genres and series, most notably her young adult urban fantasy and paranormal romance series, Waters Dark and Deep. Monica also writes about indie publishing at ProseOnFire.com. Her most recent nonfiction series, Growth Hacking for Storytellers, has helped thousands of writers write faster, become better storytellers, and find their way to success. She’s also the creator of the Breakout Author Masterclass.
About the Book
Get Your Book Selling focuses on marketing strategy over tactics. You’ll learn:
– 10+ marketing strategies that have always worked for selling books (these will not be worn out in six months when everyone jumps on the bandwagon)
– How to choose just ONE marketing strategy and make it work for you (so you’re not constantly spinning your wheels)
– How to turn that marketing strategy into a list of tactics that work now (this is your marketing plan!)
– How to map those tactics onto the 10 Stages of Audience so you are never confused about your sales funnels
– How to easily identify gaps in your 10 Stages of Audience so you can get sales flowing again
Get Your Book Selling also provides diagnostic tools so you can easily diagnose what about your book is preventing people from buying it—no more wondering or stressing about how to get more sales and earn a living from your work!
Monica Leonelle condenses her graduate degree in business and marketing + 10 years of copywriting experience + 7 years of publishing experience into a single book that will help you Get Your Book Selling quickly, easily, and effectively!