What can a virtual assistant do for authors?
As an Unscramblet author client you’ll be gaining access to a virtual assistant with over a dozen years in the electronic book publishing industry. You know you’ll be working with someone who knows what it’s like to publish your book and who wants nothing more than to help each and every author be her (or his) best!
Unscramblet’s services work perfectly for the author. Together, we can…
- Transcribe audio notes into text for blog posts, book planning, and more.
- Get you booked as a guest blogger.
- Handle your newsletter administration to free you up to write.
- Make your website run like a well-oiled machine.
- Make sure your book is listed in Ingram and available for order in thousands of bookstores nation wide.
- Run and promote a successful book tour.
- And more…
Why do you need a virtual assistant?
Unless you’re like me and LOVE doing the technical work, it takes you away from writing. You could be finishing up your book or editing. Maybe you could devote the time to marketing. No matter what, by having a virtual assistant handle your technical tasks your time will be freed up so you can do what you love — write!
What if I don’t need everything listed above?
That’s okay. We accommodate clients who may need just a single, small project, or who would like to have me on a monthly retainer. Just let me know what you need and we can help!
If you’re interested in having me help you with some of your tasks, please use the email address at the top of the page.