Authors, are you confused about what you need to build your platform?
Are you wondering if just a Facebook page or profile is enough? Do you really need a website? And who has time for all of this?
Join me on Sunday, November 26 at 1pm CST for an online event where I’ll talk about what you truly need to build your author platform. Do you have to do all the things? How much time should you spend on social media? Do you need a website and what’s the quickest, cheapest way to get one?
We’ll cover all those questions and more.
And if you can’t make it, don’t worry, I’ll have a replay available so you can watch, or listen, at your convenience.
Look, I know it’s tough. You’re just starting out or maybe you’ve been writing and publishing for a while and doing okay, but everyone keeps telling you what you “should” be doing. You’re looking for answers and everyone says something different. I can cut through the chatter and provide clarity and focus. How? Because I’ve been writing and publishing since 2002, so I’ve seen trends, platforms, even entire companies and distributors come and go. I know what’s lasted and what works.
During our time together you’ll learn:
- Why platform matters and what it means to build your business on someone else’s platform. (And the #1 reason why this will hurt your brand!)
- Why you can’t count on social media to bring you readers, but how it is the most powerful tool available to you as an author.
- How to manage it all.
- The top 3 things your website needs and why you even need an author website at all.
- The reason why it’s so important to be authentic no matter what platform you’re on, even if you’re using a pen name and writing something you don’t want your family/boss/coworkers/anyone to know about. (And I’ll give you my tips for how to do this)
- Finally, how to leverage your platform in order to drive readers to you so they remember you and your books!
We’ll cover a lot more information over the course of about 45 minutes. When this event is over you’ll feel more confident about your online presence and have actionable steps so you can move forward without doubt, fear, or worry!
In the end, my goal is to help you have more time to write your books, so everything in this event is designed with that goal in mind.
What do you receive when you register?
- Access to the webinar and the replay for 30 days
- A copy of the presentation and the transcription sent so you can review it at any time
- Peace of mind knowing you don’t have to chase every shiny object that’s out there for authors
- An opportunity to get your questions answered LIVE on the webinar
- My 100% guarantee that we’ll unscramble this topic for you so you have a clear direction and know what your next steps will be.
Event begins in...